Here are some answers to some of the questions we’ve received about Cultivate!
1) What are the dates of this year’s retreat? August 8 – 11, 2016. We’ll get started early Monday afternoon and things will wrap up on Thursday morning. After registering, you’ll receive a specific itinerary for the retreat.
2) What’s the cost and what’s included in my registration fee? The early bird rate for Cultivate is $1650. After April 1st, the regular registration rate applies, which is $2000. Your rate includes access to all of the sessions, a Welcome Soiree on Monday night, breakfast and lunch on both Tuesday and Wednesday, our Gala reception on Wednesday evening, a closing breakfast on Thursday morning, and snacks, treats and surprises along the way. Three days of awesome content, delicious meals, and fun with wedding friends. What could be better? Transportation and accommodations are not included in the registration rate.
3) Can you tell me more about the accommodations at the host venue? This year we have secured group rates for two different types of accommodations at Old Edwards Inn and Spa. You can choose to stay at 200 Main, the boutique property that’s part of the Old Edwards family, or you may opt for a luxurious room at Old Edwards. Visit the Travel page for more specifics!
4) I’d like to come and I’d like to room with another attendee. Can you help connect me? Absolutely! Just shoot us an email – email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
5) I’m vegan, vegetarian or on a gluten-free or dairy-free diet. Will you be able to accommodate my needs? Definitely! The Culinary team at Old Edwards Inn is crafting a divine menu for us, and they can absolutely accommodate special dietary needs. We just need need to know this information in advance. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
6) I’m not a wedding planner or photographer, but I am a wedding professional – is this event for me? Absolutely! Of course we are expecting many planners and photographers to attend, but in the past we’ve also had florists, caterers, DJ’s, rental company owners, stationery designers and more attend. Our general session content is designed to be applicable to ANY wedding professional, with topics like branding, marketing, social media, sales and more. Our afternoon breakout sessions are targeted and there will be sessions for planners, photographers, designers and more.
7) I can’t attend this year’s event due to my schedule. When will you host the next one? Cultivate is an annual event – and we already have some fun plans in place for 2017! Stay tuned to the Cultivate instagram page (www.instagram.com/cultivateretreat) to find out all the latest info about upcoming retreats.
Other questions? Shoot us an email! email@example.com